Thursday, April 18, 2013

FIVE YEARS GONE! THE MEMORY LINGERS.

Late Caroline Adeyanju Gomes

The entire family of Gomes, Enilolobo and Shilon reminisces the life and death of a great Icon, late Caroline Adeyanju Gomes. 
The memorial service is slated for April 21, 2013 at Methodist Church, Ojuelegba Lagos. 

“My darling mother was such a great, accommodating and loving woman and it is only natural that we come together to celebrate her even in death. I really miss her but I know she is in a better place and we will meet again in glory’’ says Martina Edebor, first child of the deceased. 

“I still remember those tender loving words and care you showed me, my husband and children. You were such a priceless and irreplaceable jewel. We all truly love you and we have strictly kept your legacy. Dwell in the bosom of the lord until we meet to part no more’’ says Anastasia Amos, last daughter of Caroline.

1 comment:

  1. She's such a wonderful grandma, ready to starve herslf jst for us to eat. I miss her so much. The vacuum can never be filled by anyone else. Till we meet again swt granda, ur memory will forever linger

    ReplyDelete