Thursday, December 27, 2012

K01 Oba Abinibi, winner of the TOPSTARZ AWARD {BEST MALE ART}


On Sunday, 23rd December, Bisiga Kayode Smith, popularly known as KO1 Abinibi, emerged winner of the Topstarz Award held at Lantern Hotel, Idimu, Lagos.

The event was supported by Galaxy Tv, PM News, Megrich Outfit, Topstarz Magic Tv, Youngbloke Entertainment and a host of others.

After the award, the talented hiphop artiste gave a note of appreciation on Social Media to all who supported in the pursuit of his music career.

‘’I want to thank God Almighty for the award I have just received at the TOPSTARZ AWARDS as the BEST MALE ART of the year 2011/2012. Also to my management Goodphella Entertainment and ABINIBI RECORDS. To all that supported and voted for me, to all that attended the event because of me. To all my radio & Tv presenters, print medias, radio stations playing my songs, Djs, blogs and websites publishing my singles, Clubs, streets & everyone that believed in me. All I have to say is May God bless you all. I'm so honoured’’

The Ogun state born artiste started his musical career in church 19 years ago. Although he started with highlife, with the revolution of hiphop in Nigeria in 1998, he switched to hiphop.

The award winning artiste is also a proficient & multitalented music producer, voice trainer & developer. He plays prominent analogue instruments like the keyboard, piano, drums, conga & guitar.   
 

Bisiga is the founder of the Goodphella Entertainment & the Executive Director of ABINIBI RECORDS, founded 2007 after the success of his blockbuster Afrohiphop Abinibi.

KO1 ABINIBI’S OFFICIAL RINGBACK TUNES

For MTN Subscribers, Text 031470 to 4100, IMMORTALIZING DAGRIN
(MISSING YOU)
031471 to 4100 to subscribe for AKANDA ENIA MEJI  Ft DAGRIN
031472 TO 4100 to subscribe for IDI ESHIN Ft ADIO ELEKUNMEFA

For AIRTEL Subscribers, send BUY (space) Tune ID to 791:
BUY 0125699 to 791 for IMMORTALIZING DAGRIN
(MISSING YOU)
            BUY 0125700 to 791 for IDI ESHIN Ft ADIO ELEKUNMEFA
               For first time users, SMS ‘Sub’ to 791


10 comments:

  1. Good job Cindy from Goodphella Enetrtainment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told u that the hustle will soon start paying off. Im proud of u bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nawa o, Now i know wot it is for one to be sturbborn wit his/her dream. I cherish your hardwork K01, urte on ur way to the top

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baboooooooooooo respect sir more awards to come. I believe u pieces

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ure coming up the street is watching u. Peace out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, How can I get your album, I like your songs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one Cindy frm Omo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Otipoju bro, you are mouthed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Akanda Enia in rap music, more blessin comin your way, the sky is your begining

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like him becos his lyrics are indigenous and matured, more awards to come. Olamide watch your back lolz!

    ReplyDelete